Bill Lufkin’s mission is to provide publishers and printers with the best business strategies for purchasing paper and printing.
Clients who have implemented his purchasing strategies are saving over $20 million a year. But he teaches more than just cost savings—his proprietary strategic procurement process is a proven system for growing and building mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships with your paper and print suppliers.
Bill Lufkin has over 35 years experience in print and purchasing management.
- At R.R. Donnelley he held a succession of increasingly responsible management roles in pricing and contract administration, financial management, expansion planning, and production control.
- As Vice President of Materials Procurement, Bill Lufkin directed purchases of over 1.5 million tons of paper and generated savings of over $190 million a year for R.R. Donnelley and its customers.
- In 1996 he founded Lufkin Strategic Procurement and has helped dozens and dozens of clients dramatically save money on paper and printing.
Bill Lufkin Speech Topics
Because he specializes in paper and print procurement, Bill Lufkin has a distinct perspective on the paper and print markets. His representative topics include:
- Cracking the Print Negotiation Code
- Way Beyond Print Buying 101: The 10 Biggest Mistakes Print Buyers Make
- Way Beyond Paper Buying 101: The 10 Biggest Mistakes Paper Buyers Make
- 12 Steps of an Effective Print Contract Review
Knowledge Is Power
Contact us to book Bill as a speaker.